Sunday, March 24, 2013

Were You There When the Sun Refused to Shine...


                                                                    12705977-earth-in-space-with-rising-sun.jpg

Sometimes, it causes me to tremble, tremble...



"Were you there when they crucified my Lord...
Were you there when they crucified my Lord...

Oh - oooooooo
Sometimes, it causes me to tremble...

Were you there when the sun refused to shine?
Were you there when the sun refused to shine?

Oh- oooooooo
Sometimes, it causes me to tremble..."

Love this beautiful song of lament for the suffering of our Savior.

Even the sun refused to shine...


Blessings to you all this Holy Week...





















No comments:

Post a Comment

How are you doing on your journey with the Lord? Started yet? Still searching. My prayer is that you will be encouraged to seek after Him with all your heart. Without a doubt, you will find Him. He is searching for YOU!