Thursday, June 28, 2018

Impossible Things...



All things?

I saw you the other day.
You looked so lost.
You were angry.
You were disillusioned.

You were weary.
You told me you don't believe in Jesus anymore.
He hasn't been there for you.
You told me, He's just a fantasy to you...

I have never seen you so empty.
You tell me you're fine.
But, I don't see that in your eyes.
I see eyes that have no light anymore...

I see a face that bears the scars of bitterness.
I see a friend that is giving up.
You don't believe there's a God that can help you.
You don't believe at all anymore...

 I don't know if you know how weary you are...
You need some love.
You asked me where have all the lovers gone?
You questioned if there is a thing called Hope?




I love you so, but I can't fix you.
I can't rescue you from this hell.
I can't save you from these demons.
I am not God.  But, I know the One that is.

I'm praying for you, my dearest friend.
Never, forget, I'm praying for you.
I believe in the God that is still in love with you.
I believe in the God that is fighting to bring you through.

I believe He is who He says He is. 
I believe He tells us the truth.
I believe He is right there with you.
He is waiting, He is loving, He is holding on to you...




I will never stop caring for you and neither will He.
No matter what you have done, what you have lost,

 He loves you.

He says He is able to do more that we can even imagine.
So much more...

Until you can believe again, my dearest friend,
I will stand before God and plead your case.
I will believe for you.
Until you believe again...








No comments:

Post a Comment

How are you doing on your journey with the Lord? Started yet? Still searching. My prayer is that you will be encouraged to seek after Him with all your heart. Without a doubt, you will find Him. He is searching for YOU!