Sunday, July 29, 2012

Be of Good Courage...

"Be strong and of good courage...
And the Lord, He is the One Who goes before you.
He will be with you.
He will not leave you nor forsake you.
Do not fear nor be dismayed."
Deut. 31:7,8  NKJV

Surrounding Pastor Nadarkani and his family with our prayers today.  Please take a minute and add your prayer in the comment section, if you like.

‎"Do not deliver me to the will of my adversaries, for false witnesses have risen against me, and such as breath out violence. I would have lost heart, unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait on the Lord, be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart. Wait, I say, on the Lord! Psalm 27:12-14

No comments:

Post a Comment

How are you doing on your journey with the Lord? Started yet? Still searching. My prayer is that you will be encouraged to seek after Him with all your heart. Without a doubt, you will find Him. He is searching for YOU!