Tuesday, July 31, 2012

I Spy!

"Where can I go from Your Spirit...
Where can I flee from Your Presence?
If I ascend into heaven, You are there;
If I make my bed in hell, behold, You are there..."

Psalm 139: 7,8   NKJV

I spy.
I spy You.
I spy You spying on me.
I spy You in everything I see.

I spy You in Your heaven.
I spy You shimmering in the sun.
I spy You dancing in the stars.
I spy You sleeping in the moon.

I spy You whirling in the wind,
I spy You convicting me of sin.
I spy You shouting in the storm,
“Run to Me, run to Me, I will shelter you from harm.”

I spy You in the rainbow, I spy you in the puddle,
I spy you in the beginning, in the end and in the middle.
I spy You in the dreams I dream of all that I can be.
I spy You in the beauty of all I touch and see.

I spy You in the midnight watch,
I spy You on Your knees.
I spy You crying with me
For countless dying pleas...

I spy You weeping.
I spy You shaking and bowed down.
I spy You in the Garden, praying on Your knees.
I spy You screaming out in agony for what was yet to be.

I spy You ripped and bleeding
I spy You hanging from a cross.
I spy You severed from the Father,
I spy Your deepest loss...

I spy the never ending ways You love me still today.
I spy You running after me when I have run away.
I spy You never giving up on me, when I already have.
I spy You dreaming dreams for me that I forgot I had.

I spy You crazy loving me,
I spy You holding onto me until the very end.
I spy the One Who died for me,
I spy my Dearest Friend...

No comments:

Post a Comment

How are you doing on your journey with the Lord? Started yet? Still searching. My prayer is that you will be encouraged to seek after Him with all your heart. Without a doubt, you will find Him. He is searching for YOU!